January 19, 2022, 5:00 PM
We invite you to join the Rev. David Hodges to reimagine how we share, serve, and celebrate as we begin St. Peter’s next chapter! Small group gatherings will be held in parishioner homes and at St. Peter’s Church during January and February. All are invited, but due to Covid restrictions, events are limited to ten participants. Therefore, a reservation is required. Please plan to attend one of the following events:
- Wednesday, January 19 at 5:00 p.m - Hosted at the home of Letah Carruthers
- Thursday, January 20 at 9:00 a.m. - St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Sanctuary
- Sunday January 23 at 12:00 p.m. - St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Sanctuary
- Tuesday, January 25 at 5:30 p.m. - Hosted at the home of Connie Lohr
- Thursday, February 3 at 5:30 p.m. - Hosted at the home of Mydie and John Sant
Visit www.specstl.org/meaningful-conversations to RSVP, or contact Janet Rouse at 314-993-2306, ext. 102. In case of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, events will be held on Zoom. We respectfully request that guests be vaccinated. You will receive an email confirming your attendance and additional details of the event.